Monday, October 13, 2008

So Wall Street is on a high note today.

The Dow has soared. You can CLICK HERE to read more about it.

I personally put all of my faith into GOD, and seeing the Dow soars or even drop doesn't worry me. My husband asked me why wasn't I worried, when it dropped so much last week? (He is not Christian, but I pray to GOD everyday, that my husband can see that the only way to be saved-is through Jesus Christ-Our Savior.) My response was the same. I put my faith into God-and that includes everthing.

Why should I sit here worried about a market, worried about whether or not we'll have jobs in the next few months? Hasn't GOD proven time and time again, that he will provide? Would it be so hard for anyone and everyone in this world to get on their knees and pray to him? You'll see that he does provide and does more.

The stock market going up might be a sign to some-that they can be relieved. But I tell you this, that when you think peace is upon the land, that when you think everything is "fixed" that is when the armagedon the battle between Jesus Christ and his people against Satan will begin.

READ THIS

God Bless,


Gloria

No comments: