Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is Hell Real?

I’ll counter that question with another one? Have you ever been embraced by the love of God? I have and I know he loves me all the time, but I’m talking about feeling his presence. I was about 9 years old, when numerous demons came into my bedroom. The LORD, JESUS CHRIST surrounded me in his protection, and the demons could not get to me. They screamed, yelled, and still could not get to me.

Have you ever seen a demon close up? I have, and it is a horrific sight to see. Words couldn’t describe their ugliness, and the evil I felt from it. So truly in my heart I know that there is a heaven and a hell. And through God’s grace and mercy, I’ve felt him in my life, and I hope to continue to do so.

In Luke 16, Jesus Christ describes hell in several ways:
22 . . . the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. (Luke 16:22-28)

Many of you who don’t know God and many who even do, don’t believe in hell. But I tell you people that such a place does exists. The creature that I seen when I was awake with the lights on in my bedroom, could not have come from anywhere than hell. Hell is a place not made for man. Wake up. Stop living life in a daydream. Our Christ is not asking for a lot. He wants us to serve him, and the choice has to be up to you. Think about it? What can this world offer you, other than diseases, crime, filth, lies, and everything evil that exists? Why would you want to follow something like that? WAKE UP. See it for what it is, and then get on your knees and ask GOD for forgiveness.

JESUS wants you to repent and live according to his word, the holy bible. No one ever said that living by his word would be easy, but with JESUS in your heart and by your side, you can conquer anything.

About three weeks ago, I made a decision to stop doing something that I thought was making me happy and putting money into my pocket. I realized I wasn’t living according to the word of God.

Satan may tempt you, put ideas into your head, but with prayer and closeness to GOD you can rebuke the devil. He doesn’t have to win. The end is almost near. JESUS CHRIST has said there will be no more generations.

WAKE UP AMERICA! Your chance to save your soul from eternal damnation is slim. DECEPTION, LIES and sinning goes on everywhere, but you have the choice to serve OUR SAVIOR.

Truthfully, I speak the truth. GOD will come very soon.

God Bless Everyone,


Gloria

No comments: