Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Never blame GOD for the life you choose to live.

I was talking to an acquaintance this weekend. I asked her if she believed in Jesus Christ, and she told me no that she was a Muslim. So I asked her Muslim’s don’t believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he died for our sins, and was resurrected to give us a chance to come to him, and repent from our sins for a chance at eternal happiness? And she again, declined saying I do not believe that the Son of Man ever existed.

Then she went on further to say, that even if Jesus Christ did succeed, why then am I always miserable? Why does he put me through all of these horrible things?

I told her have you ever even tried to get on your knees, and open your heart to Jesus? She said No. I asked have you ever even tried to repent from your sins? She said No. I told her if you choose to do so, and hand God your life, then you will see a difference in your life.

But in the back of my mind all this time I’m thinking, how dare she blame God for the horrible life she’s living. I'm not judging her-because ONLY GOD OUR SAVIOR can do that. But she’s the one who chose to take drugs, she’s the one who chose to practice witchcraft, she’s the one who chose to steal, and consistently commit fornication-taking other lovers. Why then does she think she has the right to blame God for the mess her life is in? If anyone should be blamed, it should be Satan. Satan will never forgive you for your sins. Satan will never admit his wrongdoings and repent from his evilness. It is he you are following.

And still I told her, with all of the “horrible” things in your life, only ONE-THE ONE can wash away you’re sins and make you a new being in Christ. Repent now, and choose to follow him. Don’t blame anyone for the wrongdoings you practice in your everyday life. IT IS JESUS CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR WHO LOVES US AND GIVES US ANOTHER CHANCE AT ETERNAL HAPPINESS. All we have to do is follow him. Pick up the bible. GOD’S rules aren’t impossible. He wants us to live as much of a holy life as we can, for a chance at eternal happiness.

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND, AND I SHALL PRAY FOR YOU.

Gloria

No comments: