Wednesday, October 1, 2008

As I sit here writing this at the exact moment, I’m pondering where do I begin. And then I realize with the TRUTH. GOD LOVES YOU. No matter what you are going through, no matter what you have done in your life-no sin is too big for forgiveness-GOD LOVES YOU and he forgives those that come to him, and accepts him in his heart.

I’ve started this blog with the hope of reaching even one soul, and hoping the turn to reach Jesus. I’m a sinner who’s done horrible sins, but through God and the blood of his son Jesus, I’m changed.

This blog is to serve God’s purpose and to deliver his word.

I tell you, he is coming. The world will not get any better. Satan will project a “false peace” to the world, and there will be those who will believe in that. But I tell you, God’s children, repent now and live for Jesus BECAUSE HE IS COMING.

My email is lordourchristisnear@yahoo.com Blog posts will be modified. If you have a question or a statement, ask it. But do it, in the proper way. Blasphemy against God will not be tolerated.

Food for thought! Check this video out, and then read Revelations-the last chapter in the bible.



Jesus does love u!


Gloria

No comments: