Friday, October 24, 2008

Prayer

I was at church last night, testifying to how GOD has changed my life in just a few short months. I believe with GOD anything is possible. And through acceptance of JESUS CHRIST, you too can have a close relationship with the FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

So I'm standing up there, giving GOD the glory, and I was so nervous (because it had been close to 15 years or more that I don't stand in front of my church), and I though I would have difficulty pouring out the words that were in my heart. But the words came out with ease, and for that I give GOD THANKS AND ALL THE GLORY.

I mentioned too that we are so close to JESUS' second coming. Everything has been prepared in heaven for us, but we must get even closer to GOD, because the enemy who is Satan knows his time is short. And he is taking all he can down with him.

I prayed for my family, my children, my kids. And I believe the LORD has heard me, and he is gracious enough to answer all prayers.

Another word on FALSE PROPHETS. I'm saddened at the way people on earth believe Satan and his lies. OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST foretold us that false prophets will rise, and yet many turn their hearts and ears away, and follow the devil anyway.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers,
transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no
marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of
light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also
be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end
shall be according to their works."
2 Corinthians 11:13-15, KJV


Hell is forever. Your soul will never know what it's like not to be in pain and to drink water. HELL IS FOREVER. And by following these false prophets, your soul is in danger.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits
whether they are of God: because many false prophets are
gone out into the world."
1 John 4:1, KJV


If you are unsure as to whom is of Christ; ask them
Do you believe that Jesus died for our sins so that we may be saved, and have a chance at eternal happiness?
Do you believe that the Jesus has come from God?
Do you believe that Jesus was resurrected? Ask them, and if there answer is No, then they are of Satan.

Get on your knees, stand up, sit on a chair do whatever it takes to ACCEPT LORD as your savior and to repent for your sins. The way the world is coming apart, our time on earth is short. So RUN TO GOD. Don't look back, AND JUST RUN TO OUR LORD.

God Bless,

Gloria

No comments: