Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Westboro Baptist Church threaten to picket 9 year old funeral

You've read the headline right. You can read CNN's story by clicking HERE

Westboro Baptist Church, founded by its spiritual leader, Fred Phelps, and run mostly by family members, did not respond to a request for an interview in time for this article. But a flier released by the church about the picket targets the Roman Catholic Church because Christina and her family were members.


My Comment: Fred Phelps needs to repent. He is a perfect example of what the Word of God calls a false teacher Matthew 7:15. To say that God hates anyone is a sin. Fred's lists of sins are long for me to publish all of his public accusations and insanities. One of them being taking God's Word, twisting it with his own meaning, and putting hate and violence into it. But I do have one important bible verse for Fred, and his false followers.

True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

I do pray that many take heed to these verses, and repent.

No comments: