Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan 'for blasphemy'

Asia Bibi, a 45-year-old mother-of-five, denies blasphemy and told investigators that she was being persecuted for her faith in a country where Christians face routine harassment and discrimination. Christian groups and human rights campaigners condemned the verdict and called for the blasphemy laws to be repealed.

Her story can be read HERE.

Or HERE

Jesus Christ Our King and Savior is coming soon, very soon. The Lord has put this in my heart, and know because of this the people who serve the god of this world (Satan) will do anything to persecute those that love and believe in Our Lord JESUS CHRIST. But to those persecuted, I say trust in God Completely. Put your life in his hands, and he will lead the way.

Jeremiah 20:11 says:
But the Lord is with me as a dread warrior;
therefore my persecutors will stumble;
they will not overcome me.
They will be greatly shamed,
for they will not succeed.
Their eternal dishonor
will never be forgotten.

Matthew 5:10-12 says:
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

John 15:18-20
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. *end*

I have been through many things, and God has never failed me in the love, understand, forgiveness, and so much more that he has for me.

Trust in Our King, because He Is The ONLY ONE Who Can Save.

No comments: