Thursday, January 6, 2011

My spirit and soul call out to Jesus Christ

My spirit my soul everyday screams out for Jesus Christ. It's as if I'm waiting any moment for Christ to shout "COME UP!" It's in my brain, my heart, my soul. My skin sometimes even feels antsy, waiting for the SHOUT OF MY CHRIST MY LORD, AND SAVIOR. It gets stronger by the day, and I've never felt anything like it. THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALLOWING ME TO FEEL IT.

Ever since I was 8 years old, Christ has protected me from evil things on this earth, and in other realms.

Ephesians 6:12 says: 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I believe in that completely. But Ephesians 6 continues with verses 13 to 20
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.


Ever since that age, and even since at birth, Christ has been with me. I've turned my back to him many of times, but have 2 years ago, committed to staying with Christ. There is no other Savior who paid for my sins on the cross. He has never once failed to protect or love me!

Through those years, I have had visions/dreams.

The bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 "To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills."

The bible also says in Joel 2:28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions." The same is said in: Act 2:17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Only God knows why he has given me this particular gift, and all GLORY GOES TO HIM ALWAYS. I am a sinner, unworthy of any gifts, but washed by the blood of Jesus Christ. He has forgiven me and continues to forgive me, AND ALL GLORY GOES TO HIM FOREVER AND EVER.

A few nights ago, I had a dream where I looked up at the clouds, and a white vision so bright I could only see the outline of a man, was coming to Earth. As he descended, the clouds moved away, and somehow I knew in the dream I was watching JESUS CHRIST descending to earth. As I write this, I have the urge to cry, because many, many people that I love and care for, even strangers I see everyday do not accept the salvation Christ offers us.

I do not claim to have been in hell, but I have seen what resides in hell. And I tell you it is horrendous. Many of these visions have been me, wide awake. THANK YOU JESUS FOR IT ALL.

With this post, I pray that these words/bible verses have touched your heart. And that you realize before it's too late, that without Jesus Christ we are nothing.

God Bless.

Gloria

No comments: